Châteaux, Rivers & Wine
• Celebrate joie de vivre in Bordeaux, land of the world’s finest wines, oysters, truffles and cognac, as you cruise the Dordogne, Garonne and Gironde Rivers.
Portraits Of Southern France
• Enjoy some of the most scenic vistas in the French countryside on this picturesque 8-day cruise along the Saône & Rhône Rivers.
Grand European Tour
• Imagine 15 magical days along the Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers. From Holland’s windmill-studded tulip fields to Germany’s fairytale castles, from the Main-Danube Canal to the vineyards of Austria’s Wachau Valley, this epic voyage offers a wealth of wonderful experiences. Guests who choose this voyage soon see why it is our most popular itinerary.
Cities Of Light
• Discover the romance of Paris and Prague and all the quaint small towns in between on this 12 day journey, including two nights each in Paris and Prague and a scenic river cruise along the Moselle, Rhine and Main Rivers. Take in the picturesque landscape of vineyard-clad hillsides as you cruise through Germany and sample fine wines of the region.
• Join two popular itineraries to create a 15-day river cruise that offers the ultimate journey through France. Drink in the colors, cuisine and wines of France’s glorious southern regions of Burgundy and Provence as you visit places like Avignon, Arles and Lyon. Explore the legendary French capital, Paris, and travel along the Seine through the Norman countryside to the historic Normandy beaches. Vive la France!
Portugal's River Of Gold
• Discover one of Europe’s most pristine destinations, Portugal. Begin with two fascinating days and nights exploring the capital city of Lisbon, then proceed to Porto at the mouth of the Douro River to embark your cruise ship. The river takes you on a winding easterly course between steeply terraced vineyards, stopping at ports of call largely unchanged for centuries with charming town squares, colorful castles, baroque mansions and historic monasteries. At the Spanish border you’ll indulge in a scenic ride into Spain to visit the medieval city of Salamanca before your leisurely voyage back to Porto. See unspoiled vistas and sample Portuguese specialties like salt cod, hearty soups and stews and of course the area’s sensational ruby and tawny ports. If you have never visited Portugal, you are in for a treat; or, see a dramatic new side of this beautiful country on the Douro River.